- Hoaloha Bake Shop
- Lahaina, Maui, HI, USA
- Based on experience
- Full Time
Medical, dental, drug, vision, 401(k) w/match, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible spending, Aflac, Employee meals and more
Bread Bakers Job Profile
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have the ability to read recipes & follow their instructions.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements, requisition amounts & portion sizes.
- Must maintain and ensure immaculate facilities by monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the bakeshop areas using a 'clean as you go' philosophy
- Must be able to set a positive tone physically and verbally for his/her self and for the rest of the team.
- Fast Learner
- Sense of urgency
- Retains Information
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Prepares baked items with pride and to the standards set by the Pastry Chef.
- Maintains standard of excellence in all they prepare
- Maintains cleanliness and Food and Safety standards at all times
- Maintains portion sizes, recipe standards
- Maintains department guidelines and procedures
- Communicates with supervisor on any discrepancies or shortages of labor, products, menu items and tools.
- Using computer software for generating order sheets and recipe sheets daily
- Working with a programmed Revent oven that requires proper execution with a digital screen and some manual temp and time execution.
- Ability to lift +50lbs from the floor and hold while standing
- Flexible and long hours at times required; long hours standing, bending, squatting, repetitive motions and/or walking.
- Tasks that would involve bending over during the mixing process and removing heavy doughs from mixer.
- Lifting large bulky items such as dough bins, mixing bowls, bags of flour and more.