- Old Lahaina Luau
- Lahaina, Maui, HI, USA
- $25.00 per shift
- Casual / On Call
Aflac, Flexible Spending, Employee discounts
This position involves working in a fast paced atmosphere providing excellent direct customer service while sharing the Aloha Spirit with all who visit us. The employee will need to follow department standard operating procedures, policies, as well as company guidelines, and will be actively involved with our Luau check in process while greeting, assisting and directing guests as needed.
This position also involves multiple positions / designated duties that will be rotated:
• Greeting – Our various greeter positions involve welcoming all guests & assisting as needed – such as directing guests on where to check-in, and/or directing guests to their assigned seats, or by simply being able to provide information, answer questions, and provide exceptional customer service while sharing genuine Aloha Spirit.
• Podium – Our Podium team is responsible for collecting pre-paid tickets or vouchers, filing, and providing Luau tickets and information.
• Cashiers – Our Cashiers are responsible for processing of all payments (for reservations with amounts due), while also providing exceptional customer service. Employees will be trained on the use of a specialized reservations database to apply payment, as well as managing a cash bank, and will also be expected to accurately complete their nightly closeout and deposit.
After training, the employee will be expected to work independently or side by side with other individuals to accomplish a successful check-in experience for our guests.
Technical Skills – Knowledge
• 10 Key
• Xerox – Printer / Fax
• PC Computer
• Cash Handling
Performance Skills – How to get the job done/characteristics
• Aloha Spirit
• Excellent direct customer service
• Contribute as a team member
• Professional presentation and appearance
• Inter-communication skills
• Following established policies and procedures
• Dealing with difficult customers
• Achieve goals as an individual and as a department
• Remaining professional throughout your shift
Shift Start / End Time
• 4:45pm – 6:45pm Summer Schedule (April 1st – September 30th)
• 4:15pm – 6:15pm Winter Schedule (October 1st – March 31st)
• To be discussed (based on department/scheduling needs; weekends typically required)