- Leoda's Kitchen & Pie Shop
- Lahaina, Maui, HI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, drug, 401(k), Long term disability, Group life insurance, employee meals and discounts
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Has experience working in customer service and/or the food service industry
• Can work a flexible schedule including:
- Mid Shifts from 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Day Shifts from 9:00am until 4:00pm
- Evening Shifts from 4:00pm until 9:00pm
- Weekend and Holiday Shifts a must
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Is enthusiastic about sharing our exceptional service standards with our guests
• Can maintain a pleasant smile and demeanor throughout the shift
• Can handle multiple tasks at one time
• Has the ability to ensure that customer's receive items precisely as they ordered
• Is self motivated, especially under pressure, and can demonstrate problem solving skills
The host/hostess is an individual who greets the customers as they arrive to Leoda's and most the time the last to say goodbye. The host/hostess job description includes a variety of different tasks ensuring the guests have an amazing in store and to-go dining experience.
• Greet guests and answer all immediate questions they have including, menu, daily specials, cultural, location and company history.
• Offers guests samples from our menu as they are waiting in line.
• Answers all phone calls
• Takes to go orders and assists in packaging and deliver to them to waiting guest
• When a line exists, will take orders to expedite service with cashier.
• Pie case; stocked and cleaned and organized
• Offer samples to our guests per Leoda's standards
• Hourly wage of $12
• Discount at company outlets
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K to qualifying status